Terms and Conditions
This document describes the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the services offered by the Virtual Materials Library. By accepting the general Terms and Conditions of use of the website upon registration, the user accepts the policies and rules described herein.
The Virtual Materials Library enables users to search materials for leather, footwear, manufactured goods, and clothing.
We provide easy searchability of materials for footwear and clothing, where the responsibility for the purchase / trade of the product lies directly with the offering company.
The User acknowledges and accepts that he / she is solely responsible for the search access, references and uses of the products made available by this website.
- It is expressly prohibited to use the service to send any other kind of messages that may be considered spam.
- It is prohibited to use the website to send, free of charge, contents of third parties or websites of third parties.
- The use of the website is prohibited for actions that restrict or inhibit any person from using the products or services offered.
- The user shall not change or modify, by any means, the technical limitations of the service made available by the Virtual Materials Library.
- The user shall not falsify the identity or contact information, and shall not provide false, incorrect or fraudulent information.
- It is forbidden to introduce programs which contain viruses that may cause damage to the network or servers.
- Failure of the user to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate cancellation and / or termination of the relation between the user and the Virtual Materials Library.